I used these items to make it both Gluten & Dairy Free:
- Kinnikinnick Gluten-Free Bread
- Earth Balance Coconut Butter
- Daiya Shredded Cheese
- Powdered Garlic
- Ground Pepper
- Grease a small frying pan and put the stove on medium heat.
- Butter one side of your gluten-free bread and place that side on the pan.
- Next put your cheese, powdered garlic, and pepper on the piece of bread in the pan.
- Butter another piece of bread and put on top of the cheese, buttered side up.
- Flip after a minute or so to cook both sides until cheese is melted and your done!