A lot of people seem to have trouble making easy gluten-free dinners that are long lasting and cheap. This Gluten Free Baked BBQ Chicken Potatoes recipe is very easy to make plus it lasts a long time too! You will definitely have left overs to use throughout the week. This is one of my favorite gluten-free dinners that we make since it is very easy and filling. You have the option of using cheese or not but it is up to you. The picture shown is without the potatoes but trust me, it taste much better with it.
- 1 package simply potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cup BBQ Sauce (I recommend Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 cup Daiya Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven at 375 F. Grab a 9 inch pan for this recipe.
- Mix simply potatoes, mushrooms, and onions in a bowl. Add 1 cup BBQ sauce to the bowl of ingredients. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese as well.
- Take the mixture of ingredients and place in a 9 inch dish.
- Place one pound of boneless skinless chicken breast on top of the mixture. Drizzle on top the remaining 1 cup of BBQ sauce and cover completely.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 45 mins. Remove foil, place remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 more mins or until cheese has melted.