Food Allergy Bullying (My Take As A Teenager)

For this post, head on over to Dineaware.com! I was happy to share my take as a teenager about food allergy bullying as well as share a little more about myself. I think this is something that happens at any age and something that needs to be stopped. I've already discussed this topic once but I felt it was very necessary to talk about it again. You can read this full post through this link where I share my insights as a teenager who has dealt with these situations before.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment:

  1. Bullying consists of the least competent most aggressive employee projecting their incompetence on to the least aggressive most competent employee and winning.A bully really doesn’t have life. Why? Because he is so focused to live in yours.Those who walk with God always reach their destination. We can be the change help and participate check this out at http://bit.ly/1nctEuL.

    ReplyDelete