Allergy Friendly School Lunch Ideas From A Teenager

Guest Post I did for CanIEatHere.com
For this post I was over at canieathere.com sharing my ideas and tips for parents of kids with food allergies. I mainly share some realistic ideas that any kid would enjoy from the mind of a teenager himself. Sometimes I feel like lunchbox ideas for kids that have food allergies can be extremely boring and have no variety at all. That's why I give my ideas to help you change up lunches and also make lunches easier for you as the parent.

I hope these ideas and tips are helpful to you and make lunches more enjoyable for both you and your kid. Thanks to Sarah Stolp of CanIEatHere.com for allowing me to share this post on their site and for coming to me with this awesome idea. 
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment