Haven't been able to make your favorite dessert recipes because you can't have dairy? This is perfect for you! For all of the recipes I have made that need icing, having a dairy free icing is something I couldn't find at any normal store. Like I do with a lot of things I decided to take it into my own hands. Since I am lactose intolerant I had to come up with the perfect recipe that was both gluten and dairy free. Over time I just learned to adjust the recipe to how I liked it and finally got it just right. It is extremely simple to make and you only need 4 ingredients as well. If your worried about how this icing would taste, don't be. It's honestly the best icing I've ever had, even better than the non-dairy ones I've tried before. Enjoy it for whatever recipe you use!
- 3-ounces of Tofutti Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Earth's Choice Natural Butter
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Put on any recipe you made it for and enjoy!