This is an easy recipe I found in a special gluten-free cookbook and thought would be great to share with you. It isn't dairy free which is the only thing I don't like about it but the recipe seemed great and easy to make anyways. You may be able to substitute some things in to make them dairy free but I have not tried. It's only 6 ingredients and very easy to make so enjoy!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups plus 2 teaspoons tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine milk, butter and oil in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to melt butter. Remove from heat; stir in tapioca flour. (Mixture will be thick and stretchy)
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, and cheese. (Mixture will be very stiff.) Cool mixture in pan until easy to handle.
- Roll golf-ball size portions of dough into balls with tapioca-floured hands. Place on baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm!