Vega One Nutritional Shake Review

Having trouble getting all the required nutrients you need every day? This may or may not be something you have already thought about but if you haven't thought about it yet, I really recommend you do. Having Celiac Disease can cause the body to be unable to absorb the nutrients we need. Even if you don't have Celiac Disease, being on a gluten-free diet takes out a substantial amount of nutrients from your day. When I found this shake I discovered it is an easy way for me to get the vitamins and nutrients I need each day!

Vega One-
  • Natural 
  • Plant based
  • Gluten-free
  • Dairy free
  • Soy Free
  • No added sugar or sweeteners
  • No added preservatives
  • No added artificial coloring
Benefits-
  • One serving of Vega One has between 123 and 141 calories, depending on flavor
  • 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
  • Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium,
  • Vitamin D, C, and A, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Phosphorus
  • Antioxidants, probiotics, greens, inulin
  • 1.5 g Omega-3
  • 15 g protein, 
  • 6 g fiber
Vega One is a great product I recently discovered and was very happy to find. It has enough mix to make approximately 22 shakes and costs 69.99. You may be thinking this costs a lot of money, but if you think about it, it's only around $3.00 each for one health benefiting shake. It comes in many different flavors and provides so many nutrients that we lack each day. If you don't want to buy a large amount at 1 time and want to try it first, there are these 1 shake sample packs you can find at most whole foods or online Here.

Flavors-
  • French Vanilla
  • Vanilla Chai
  • Berry
  • Chocolate
If you are like me you are probably skeptical about how new powdered mixes or products actually taste. I will admit at first that I was very worried that this would taste very powdery or be something I dread to take in the morning. But after trying the French Vanilla flavor I was very happy with how it tasted and loved it! I actually look forward to having this drink each morning and have felt much better after taking it too. As you can see there are many benefits that can come from this product with what I can say has hardly any downsides.

Note: This review was strictly out of my opinion and I am in no way a sales person or trying to sell this product. I also was in no way payed to review or indorse this brand either.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! I've been thinking about cutting back on dairy, but that means giving up my daily Iced Chai Latte - I didn't know they had a Vanilla Chai flavor. You are one smart young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! The vanilla chai is actually the only one I drink out of all. It's very good but I think takes a little getting adjusted too. Thanks for the compliment and good luck at cutting back on the dairy! Let me know if you ever need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! I like your post. It contains enough information. I must say Supplementation may help you live longer. keep it up and keep updating. thank you for sharing this post . for more products for body building check this out-->Renew life heartburn stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.
    <a href="https://www.vitasave.ca/brands/vega>vega one nutritional shake</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here…. garden of life meal

    ReplyDelete