- 5 large peaches - peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (I use gluten-free mama's coconut flour blend)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter (I used Earth Balance)
- I really recommend this with some vanilla ice cream as well!
- Heat oven to 375 F and grease 9" square pan.
- Place peaches in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl.
- Add cold butter to the flour mixture and mix with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
- Pour crumb mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 45 minutes until top is bubbly and crisp!
I hope you like this recipe and it might even taste good with some other type of fruit too! If you try it with another fruit, let me know how it turns out and tastes! I just chose peaches cause they were one of my favorites and I know you'll enjoy it too.