This is recipe #9 of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving!
- 10 red skin potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of butter (Earth's Choice Natural Butter is Dairy free)
- 3 Tbs milk (Almond, soy, or coconut)
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup cheese (Daiya Pepper Jack Cheese)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes at medium-high heat, or until tender but firm.
- Drain, cool slightly, and mash.
- Add remaining ingredients into pot, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash with potato masher and mix ingredients well.
The 8th recipe of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving below!