This is recipe #8 of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving!
- 1 batch of gluten free cornbread (see link)
- 1 roll of sausage (Check ingredients on the sausage you buy)
- 1/2 cup of butter (Earth's Choice Natural Butter is dairy free)
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 t. Poultry Seasoning
- 2 to 3 cups of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make a batch of gluten free cornbread. Cut into cubes and dry out for a day.
- Brown sausage and drain fat then set aside.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add chopped celery & onion & cook until translucent.
- Add seasonings – salt, pepper & poultry seasoning to taste.
- Mix bread, sausage and butter, celery, onion mixture together in a large bowl.
- Moisten with chicken broth until desired moisture and texture.
- Stuff in turkey and cook based on cooking instructions for size of stuffed turkey or bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
The 7th recipe of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Below!