- 2 cups of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk (Use Soy, Coconut, or Almond milk to make it dairy free)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
- Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl, and whisk together for two minutes to aerate.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, cinnamon, egg, and milk. Mix in the flour mixture, and stir just until moistened. (Do not overmix.)
- Coat skillet with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Pour batter into skillet 1/4 cup at a time, and cook the pancakes until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.