This is a recipe I really used to enjoy before I found out I was sensitive to gluten-free oats. It's extremely easy to make and it's super filling! Most gluten-free recipes require a lot of ingredients or a lot of prep time but this one doesn't. All you do is put the ingredients mixed in a pan then put it in the oven and you're done! It makes a lot of food to last for breakfast for the weak and is a great option for gluten-free kids in the mornings who are not sensitive to oats.
- 1 apple (diced)
- 3 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 3 cups of water
- 12 packets of Stevia (1/2 cup of Agave Nectar or Honey can substitute)
- Preheat oven to 350. Take out a loaf pan and grease lightly.
- Mix diced apples, oats, raisins, water and Stevia/agave nectar. Poor in loaf pan and sprinkle on top a little cinnamon. (no certain amount)
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Before serving let cool for 5-10 minutes in pan and enjoy!