Top 3 Things That Happened To Me In 2013!

This week I will be heading to Georgia again to visit my girlfriend, Breann, and spend the week with her. This will only be my 4th visit since we have a long distance relationship but a visit I'm extremely excited for! I won't be posting anything on my blog or on social media since I will be spending my time with her but I hope you all have a happy New Year! For 2014 I hope to come out with a lot more gluten-free products to help all of you so I'm really looking forward to all of that. I also hope to do some more posts involving my girlfriend and I who both have POTS and Celiac Disease. She is an extremely important part of my  life and why I am so positive each day. I know a lot of people would like to hear our story and I would love to share more about how we are as a teenage couple dealing with these illnesses together. I hope you all have a Happy New Years!


Top 3 things that happened to me in 2013:
  • Developing my blog more to share with you! - I couldn't be more grateful for everything that has come from my blog over the last year. It has allowed me to connect with so many bloggers and people I can relate to online. I am very thankful for the gluten-free community and that I can be apart of it to help some of you each day.
  • Getting diagnosed with POTS! - For the last few years I had been sick and dealt with some health issues for a very long time. I couldn't figure out what was wrong but getting diagnosed with POTS proved to be my final answer. Since getting diagnosed with POTS I have been able to actually workout and go a day without feeling like I'm going to pass out. Even though I'm not glad I have POTS, I'm at least glad I got diagnosed with it and discovered what my problem was.
  • Meeting my girlfriend, Breann! - Meeting Breann was by far the best thing that happened to me this year. She has been someone who is such an important part of my life and someone that has supported me in every way. She's helped me feel not alone with so many things I felt alone with before. Dealing with Celiac Disease and my other illnesses is hard, but when I'm with her she makes me feel like all those problems go away. She helped me get diagnosed with POTS and has been someone that's been there for me every step of the way. I couldn't feel more blessed to have met her and to have her in my life. I'm just excited to start the 2014 year and begin the New Year with her.

Have a Happy New Year! What was the best thing that happened to you in 2013?
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. Taylor, I just have to say that you are a WONDERFUL individual, God Bless You!!! I went to the kinnikinnick website to see if they discontinued their pizza shells, since we can no longer find them, and there was your blog. I couldn't stop reading! You are truly a blessing! Have a fantastic 2014, filled with great health, love and laughter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you have a great 2014 as well and enjoy the new year! Hope I can help you out and offer more this year as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete