Many of you most likely have some type of vegetable side dish for Thanksgiving diner each year. Most are usually gluten-free and aren't something you have to worry about. But that doesn't mean I can't share an awesome roasted vegetable recipe with you! This recipe is pretty much free of all the main allergens which makes it a great worry free dish to have this Thanksgiving at the dinner table. It's actually one of my favorite dishes to have since it has lots of flavor and is naturally gluten-free which means I don't have to worry about getting glutened.
This is recipe #13 of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving!
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
The 12th recipe of the 14 Days of Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Below!