Gluten Free Holiday Cookbook Written By A Teenager

I've been talking about doing this for a while and I'm finally glad to say I finished my first gluten-free cookbook! I'm very excited to share this awesome cookbook with you for the holidays or possibly for a holiday gift! It includes 24 gluten and dairy free recipes all made and chosen by me! The recipes are so easy that a teenager can make it since well...I'm a teenager and if I can make so can you. I also share my top 10 gluten-free tips as a teenager to have a safe gluten-free Christmas dinner. They are all tips to help you enjoy the holidays a little more and recipes to make the holidays a little easier. I'm selling this cook book for only $2.99 on digital copy and $10.00 for printed. Click here to check out my new cookbook!



Holiday Tips & Guides
  • Helpful Tips for Eating Gluten-Free During the Holidays
  • Must Have Gluten-Free Products for the Holidays
  • Tips for Recovering If You Get Glutened
  • List of Common Ingredients That Contain Gluten
Appetizers & Tasty Treats
  • Pumpkin Hummus
  • Pumpkin Carrot Raisin Muffins
  • Festive Holiday Cranberry Dip
  • Sausage Cheese Balls
  • Cheesy Brazilian Dinner Rolls

Delectable Side Dishes
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Sausage Cornbread Stuffing
  • The Best Gluten-Free Cornbread Ever
  • Melt in Your Mouth Sweet Potato Casserole
  • Autumn Harvest Squash Casserole
  • Oh My Goodness Green Bean Casserole
  • Garlic, Bacon and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
  • Scrumptious Zucchini Herb Casserole

Delicious Desserts & Breads
  • The Most Delicious Carrot Cake Ever
  • The Best Banana Banana Bread
  • Pumpkin Rice Krispy Squares
  • Apple Spice Cake
  • Super Easy Pumpkin Squares
  • Cranberry Orange Bread
  • No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake

Digital Price - $2.99 (iPad/web version)

Printed Price - $10.00 (full color, quality publication)

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment