What The Heck? Wednesday #16 (Gluten & Candy)



For this video I decided to do it on Gluten and Candy to make you aware of what you should avoid or not when it comes to it. I just discuss the most popular brands of candies that are gluten-free as well as share ones you should avoid. I also share which candies you should be careful of as well even though they say they are gluten-free. More info is written below for everything I covered as well as a link to a gluten-free candy list. Hope this helps and I hope you enjoyed my costume!




Popular brands that are gluten-free:
  • 3 Musketeers
  • Hersey's Milk Chocolate
  • Jolly Ranchers
  • Laffy Taffy
  • Lemonheads
  • Life Savers
  • M&M's
  • Now & Laters
  • Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (NOT seasonal)
  • Reeses Pieces
  • Skittles
  • Snickers
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Starbursts
  • Sweetish Fish
  • Tootsie Rolls
  • Wonka Fun Dip

Popular brands to avoid:
  • Milky way
  • Wonka Nerds
  • Sweetarts
  • Licorice
  • Twizzlers
  • Altoids
  • Mr. Goodbar
  • Wonka bars
  • 100 Grand Bar

Popular brands to be careful of:
  • Butterfinger
  • Resses seasonal cups
  • Brands of Hersheys like Special Dark
  • Smarties

I hope this was helpful to you! Make sure to always check the candy your kids get before they eat it! The scariest thing on Halloween could easily be getting glutened so always check labels. Happy Halloween!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the information! Halloween is just around the corner and I'm super excited, but super terrified too since this is my first Halloween as a gluten free celiac. We shall see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Casey! I remember when I got candy my first year of being gluten-free and I was pretty scared too but I just researched the candy and ended up being ok. Hopefully this helped you and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete