Three Bakers Gluten Free Stuffing Review & Recipe

Being gluten-free on thanksgiving is something that for most people is very hard the first time. I have gone through 3 gluten-free Thanksgivings and am now going on my 4th. You may feel like there are a lot of things you won't be able to eat anymore or there will be a lot of things you won't be able to have during Thanksgiving meal. If you think about it most Thanksgiving foods are already gluten-free, but one that is not is stuffing. There are a few gluten-free stuffing recipes out there that take a while to make. But this recipe and stuffing from Three Bakers makes it whole lot easier! In this post I share my review of the stuffing as well as share an easy recipe you can make with it as well!


Gluten-Free Herb Seasoned Stuffing Recipe

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Brown sausage in large pan over medium heat
  3. Boil 3 cups of chicken stock or water in large pot.  Once at boil add stuffing mixture.  Mix well so all liquid is absorbed.
  4. Once sausage is browned add in onion, cranberries, apple and celery.  Cook together for five minutes.
  5. Add stuffing to sausage mixture.
  6. Place in turkey or covered casserole dish/pan.  Bake covered In dish or pan for 1 hour and 15 minutes or as directed for turkey.
Why I like this stuffing:
I'll admit that lately I am not really one to like gluten-free breads or grains of really any kind. I choose to eat as natural as possible and usually stay away from gluten-free products like this. But when it comes to Thanksgiving, there really is no staying away from stuffing. Usually my mom and I try to make our own stuffing every year which always turns out great! By this time we thought we would try something a lot easier hoping it would taste just as good....and it did. Below I will list my reasons for why I like the stuffing and why I think you would like it too!
  • It is very easy to make and can be used in a lot of different stuffing recipes like my own!
  • It has great flavor and is very hard to tell that it's even gluten-free!
  • It is pretty inexpensive and actually makes a lot of stuffing for what you buy!
I've made a lot of different gluten-free stuffing before with my mom and this stuffing was definitely one of my favorites. I like how it is a lot easier to make than most recipes without sacrificing great taste and texture.

If you want an easy way to make a gluten-free stuffing for Thanksgiving or whatever then I really recommend Three Bakers Herb Seasoning Stuffing! Check out more on Threebakers.com!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review. I haven't had stuffing since being diagnosed 5 years ago, so I think I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Hope you like it if you give it a try!

    ReplyDelete