Gluten Free Mama Flour Reviews + Recipes

A while back I happily got some amazing gluten-free flours and mixes from Gluten Free Mama! As some of you that follow me may know, I am someone who loves to cook and bake whenever I can. So when I received a box of all these different flours and mixes that I could now cook with, it was heaven to me. I won't go as far to say that I'm an expert when it comes to gluten-free flours and knowing which ones are best. But I can say that I do know how good something tastes from the flours I do use. I am still using the flours I have left from Gluten Free Mama today and I'm glad to share some of the recipes I've made with them below.


Types of flours:


What I've made with the flours:
So out of all these awesome gluten-free flours, I surprisingly haven't gotten to use all of them yet! But out of the ones I have used and the things I have made, they were preeetty good. You'll see a lot of the things I made below and the recipes for some as well which I will link you too if you want to try making them. I came up with these all by myself all using Gluten Free Mama flours and trust me...they all taste as good as they look!



Easiest Gluten-Free Peach Cobbler Ever!

This is another great thing I made which my mom and I came up with ourselves! I used Gluten Free Mama's Coconut Flour Blend to make these along with this recipe. It only needs 6 ingredients and is extremely easy to make. Hope you try it out and I really recommend Gluten Free Mama's flour for it!






Gluten-Free Lemon Blueberry Scones!

This recipe was one I actually made the right way with an original recipe I found off of cookeatpaleo.com. I decided to use Gluten Free Mama's Almond Flour Blend along with this recipe which turned out amazing. The texture was much better and the taste was much better too! I was pretty impressed with the flour I used for this recipe since it turned out so good which you can obviously see in the picture!






Gluten-Free Strawberry Flaxseed Pancakes!

Now pancakes are something for some reason I always get the worst cravings for. Along with pancakes I crave strawberries as well. So for this recipe, it was heaven. I would use Gluten Free Mama's Pancake Mix with the recipe on the back, but also add in some sliced strawberries and Flaxseed as well!

Click Here for Pancake Mix!


My favorite things about the flours:
  • They provided great texture and flavor for each thing I made. Especially the gluten-free coconut flour blend!
  • They were each provided with easy recipes on the back in case you are not that experienced with baking. (They were even helpful to me!)
  • A lot of flour is provided in each mix which means it will last a long time for when you are cooking or baking! (I actually still have some left)
  • I really like how there are many different varieties of flours for pies, pizza, pancakes, and just baking flours in general! (It made baking gluten-free a lot more fun for me)

Note: Gluten Free Mama Flours do not have to be used specifically for each recipe but it's just what I used in this case. I'm sure any other flour would work ok but I am not sure they will turn out exactly the same since I did use Gluten Free Mama Flours for mine.


Follow Gluten Free Mama


A big thanks to Rachel (Gluten Free Mama) for sending me all these awesome flours for me to bake with! I appreciate all her support and everything she's helped me with along the way of being a gluten-free blogger. Thanks again Rachel!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment