Ads 468x60px

July 31, 2013

My Guest Post For Gluten Free Roots!

Sharing my story and a lot of tips for the gluten-free diet as a teenager is something I have tried to do a lot with my blog. But really sharing a lot of my experiences and things I know as as teenager on other gluten-free blogs is something I have been asked to do a lot lately as well. I happily got to share some more about me on Glutenfreeroots.com including my celiac diagnosis story, what it's like to walk in my shoes every day, and some tips for kids that may be newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease.


A big thanks to Amy for featuring my story on her awesome website! Make sure to check out Glutenfreeroots.com and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed all I shared in this post as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment