elanaspantry.com and of course always love to cook. You may know that I try to eat as natural as possible on the gluten-free diet and am actually on something called the 80/20 diet right now. Many of the foods I eat are natural and have to be low sugar because of my adrenal disorder as well. This book is full of tons of great Paleo gluten-free recipes that really blew me away at how simple they were. Hope you enter my giveaway to receive a free copy and good luck!
Types of recipes: (All Gluten-Free)
- Breakfast (Bagels, pancakes, muffins, etc.)
- Breads and crackers (Banana bread, tortillas, garlic crackers, etc.)
- Vegetables (Salads, soups, noodles, etc.)
- Entrees (Gumbo, fillets, burgers, etc.)
- Condiments, spreads, and toppings (Sauces, dressings, syrups, etc.)
- Pies, pastries, and crusts (Coconut cream tart, Peach cherry crisp, etc.)
- Ice-cream (Chocolate sorbet, key lime ice-cream, coffee ice-cream, etc.)
- Cookies and bars (Chocolate mint cookies, lime bars, flourless nut brownies, etc.)
- Beverages (Spicy Chai, ginger ale, mojito mocktail, etc.)
My favorite things about Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry:
- Since I eat mainly all natural foods, this cook book featured a lot of recipes that I would actually make and could eat!
- Big colorful pictures along with the recipes which is very nice to see.
- They are all gluten-free and fairly healthy, if they aren't healthy then they are probably a dessert but that's fine with me!
- Lots of low sugar recipes which is great for me and my adrenal disorder!
- A lot of these recipes don't actually need a lot of ingredients like I've noticed with a lot of paleo recipes which is awesome to me!
Thanks to Elana for sending me this book and doing a giveaway on my blog!