- 1 package of Perdue Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup of Classico Red Spicy Pepper Sauce
- Diced vegetables of your choice (Onions, peppers, mushrooms, squash, etc.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Get a medium sized sauce pan and put on the stove at medium heat.
- Dice up any vegetables you will be using and add to the pan. (There is no specific amount)
- Then add the pre-grilled cut chicken to the pan as well as the Classico pasta sauce.
- Stir for about 5 - 10 minutes or until all the veggies and meat is cooked then you're done!
Leave a comment below if you would like me to do any more easy recipes like this on Wednesdays!