How To Make Simple Sweet Potatoe Fries

Usually when the word fry is involved you automatically associate it with being unhealthy. But with sweet potato fries that is the exact opposite! Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, Iron, magnesium, potassium, and natural sugars that are great for your blood. Good luck finding those in your typical fry. This is by far my favorite snack and something I would choose over any greasy fast food fry any day!

Ingredients:
  • 2 sweet potatoes (cut in thick strips)
  • Extra virgin olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Garlic powder
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425
  2. Cut potatoes into thick strips
  3. Coat fries with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
  4. Season as desired with pepper, garlic powder & salt
  5. Bake for 20 minutes, turn fries and bake for 10 more minutes.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Potato fries!
    Very healthy and good for snacks, a healthy snacks..

    I love this, Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! These are one of my favorite snacks too:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love sweet potatoes! My mom will put cinnamon on them to give a sweeter taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try adding cinnamon to it! I hear brown sugar is amazing with it too but I've never tried.

    ReplyDelete