Have you tried making your own salsa before? I used to be someone that would buy the pre-made salsa in a jar not knowing what's really inside and not knowing what I'm really getting. But not anymore! Now I make my own salsa and know exactly what I'm eating. This recipe is super easy to make and is pretty healthy too. Awesome for a party or for just a snack.
- 2 Cans of Corn with Red & Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onion
- 3 diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix first five ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice into mixture and add chopped cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!