What to do:
- Drink lots of COLD water! (Cold water digests faster, anything less causes bloating and indigestion)
- Get Vitamin-C! (Restores immune system and overall internal health)
- Get natural anti-oxidants! (Helps fight off any other illnesses that come along with reaction)
- Take cleansing pills if necessary. (Can cleanse the colon faster to get the gluten out)
- Sleep and rest! (Your body is already under enough stress..the last thing it needs is to be under more)
Best thing to eat/drink to help recover:
- Any berries (They are very high in anti-oxidants and can help you recover)
- Citrus fruits (Very high in Vitamin C to help you recover)
- Bolthouse Farms Juices (All juices are naturally gluten free and are very high in vitamin C and anti-oxidants)
- Take Tummy Drops (Made of ginger to help relieve stomach pain and discomfort when getting glutened)
- Take Airborne (Has 13 vitamins plus 3000% your daily value of vitamin C!)
Best pills or cleansers to help recover:
Your probably thinking, "wow these pills are expensive" or wondering, "does it actually work and is it worth the money?" I know these are all things I thought about when I first saw these products and their price. But if it meant a faster way to get better and stay better then I was going to try it. I have tried all these and used them before. They can be worth the money and effort if you want to get better quickly but may not work for everyone. Some people may not notice an immediate difference with these pills, and some people may not notice a change at all. These pills are not meant to allow you to eat gluten, but they are meant to help you recover faster after you have been glutened. All these things have worked for me and I hope they work for you too! Good luck and if you have anymore tips that work for you, feel free to share! Also check out my video of helpful tips to help you recover as well.
What are your best tips to help you recover quickly after you've been glutened?