Gluten Free Garlic Bread

Making gluten-free garlic bread doesn't have to be hard! I created one of the best tasting & easiest ways to make garlic bread with only 5 items! The crust is the biggest part so if you are having trouble finding this product  here is a Store Locator to find it near you!

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Get 1 gluten-free crust and put quite a bit of butter on it or as much as you think is needed.
  2. Add garlic, pepper, and a little bit of shredded cheese.
  3. Put in oven for 13 minutes and done! Just cut and serve!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

4 comments:

  1. I love love garlic bread! Great recipe, be sure to link up on my recipe linky tonight! :) http://vegetarianmamma.com/gluten-free-friday-recipe-link-up-1/

    :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garlic bread is definitely great.
    I love healthy foods, specially this one is very good in our heart.. Garlic has a lot of health benefits..

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor, thank you for doing what you do! I have Celiac so I appreciate your info!

    ReplyDelete