Check Out Nana Creme Gluten Free Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts!



So Summer is sadly over which means Fall is here and soon the cold will be too. I live in Florida so I don't have to worry about that but for the rest of you, I'm sure ice-cream won't sound like the most appealing food to you soon. That's why I want to share about this awesome product as quickly as possible so you can try it before it gets to cold out. NanaCreme is by far the best ice-cream I've ever tried and believe me, I've tried a lot of ice-creams in the past. Not only are their awesome flavors gluten-free, but they're vegan too! You gotta check out this awesome brand and what makes their ice-cream different from all the rest. (Hint...it's not really ice-cream at all)


What makes Nana Creme different (and AWESOME):
First off, Nana Creme isn't actually ice-cream because it's not made from ice-cream ingredients. Nana Creme is made out of bananas and 5 core ingredients that are 100% natural, non-GMO, and free of the top 8 allergens. Those 5 ingredients are, organic bananas, safflower oil, cane sugar, lemon juice, and water. That's it! No dairy is included and no ingredients in the top 8 allergens are involved making this ice-cream 100% allergen friendly.


Nana Creme Allergen Info



Nana Creme Gluten Free Flavors 




The flavors that I tried (Listed from my favorite to least favorite):

Cookie Dough - How this was made without eggs or gluten is beyond me. But the fact that it is top 8 allergen friendly is amazing! By far the best ice-cream I've ever tried, gluten-free or not. It includes actual chunks of gluten-free cookie dough so you HAVE to try it.

Brownie - This has actual chunks of gluten-free brownies in it which is ridiculous. Also gluten-free and top 8 allergen free. If you're a chocolate lover like me then you will love this one.

Blueberry Pie - I'm not a huge fan of pie in general so considering that I put this in my top 3 should tell you something. This also has chunks of gluten-free blueberry pie in it too so you can see why it'd be amazing!

Vanilla - I've always been a fan of vanilla ice-cream since I was little. This vanilla Nana Creme is very creamy due to the bananas and the banana flavor is not too strong actually!

Strawberry - It tastes more like frozen yogurt than anything which is actually pretty awesome. It's my favorite flavor depending on what mood I'm in, but if you like fruity flavors then this is for you!

Chocolate Covered Banana - In all honesty none of the flavors were bad! This one is still great and includes chunks of chocolate covered bananas in it. I personally like the flavors that aren't too banana tasting so even though this is ranked last on my list, it's still a great one to choose.


Where to buy:
Nana Creme can mainly be found in Illinois and Indian since they are very localized at the moment. However, you can order online and have it delivered right to your house anywhere in the U.S.! Click Here for Store Locations.



Upsides:
  • All the flavors are gluten-free and vegan! Not to mention, free of the top 8 allergens as well!
  • Each flavor is different from the next giving you tons of options to choose from!
  • You don't have to worry about cross contamination with this product since the facility is allergy friendly!
  • Nana Creme is made of bananas! I love bananas since they have lots of health benefits and act as a great ice-cream substitute.
  • Lastly, each flavor it's non-GMO, 100% natural, and 100% amazing tasting in every way.

Downsides: 
  • If you don't like bananas or anything relatively close to the taste of bananas, then you won't like Nana Creme.
  • It's not sold nationwide (yet!) so it can make it a little hard to find
  • It can be a little pricey if you want it to be shipped to you but honestly it's 100% worth it!
  • Each flavor tastes amazing so you'll want to buy them all!

Final thoughts:
  • If you hate bananas and don't like the flavor of anything banana related, then obviously this Nana Creme won't be for you.
  • This is not an ice-cream but it actually tastes like an ice-cream which any adult, kid, or teen will fall in love with!
  • I usually have some bad things to say about a product but honestly there are none about this. Nana Creme is the best gluten-free frozen dessert product that I've ever tried and I would highly recommend you try it for yourself (before it gets too cold;)

Note: This review was strictly out of the opinion of my own. All thoughts shared were my own and I was not paid or compensated to share this opinion in any way. 
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing.The article you do produce on a weekly base
    really the best. I have found a similar website dessert near me visit the site to know more about Pure Gelato.

    ReplyDelete