As a teenager, I really don't use many cookbooks to make the foods I'm craving. Usually I just go online and search for what I need. But I'm always open to trying new recipes, especially if they're easy! I got the opportunity to receive this awesome cookbook from Chandice Probst of Gluten-Free Frenzy called, Gluten Free on a Budget. Not only was I surprised to find so many recipes I'd enjoy, but also to learn that these recipes are cheap and affordable too. I'm extremely happy to share my favorite things about this amazing cookbook, as a teenager, as well as give away a free copy too!
- Sweet Pretzel Salad
- Peanut Butter Delights
- Navajo Tacos
- Potato Cakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
About Gluten Free on a Budget:
The Gluten Free on a Budget Cookbook is a great resource for anyone who is newly gluten-free or if you've been gluten-free for a long time. It offers great tips to shop gluten-free on a budget as well as obviously share many great gluten-free recipes. It's written by Chandice Probst and Tana Besendorfer who share their many great tips and recipes for being gluten-free. There's over 200 pages filled with great recipes to choose from including desserts, soups, salads, sides, breads, main dishes, holiday dishes, and much more!
My favorite things about this cookbook:
- Lots of great tips and advice are given to help go gluten-free on a budget! All the tips are provided from Chandice as well!
- There's a recipe for about every craving you could have rather it be sweet or salty!
- The design of the book and the pictures are great! Having over 200 pages is awesome too since there is so much info inside.
- All recipes are gluten-free and have tips on each page for how to bake gluten-free without making mistakes.
Where to buy:
You can find the Gluten Free on a Budget book in some bookstores or you can buy it on Amazon.com, Here!
Enter this giveaway for your chance to get a free copy!