Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Are The Best Out There!

I myself have tried quite a few gluten-free wraps before over the last 4 years of being gluten-free. One thing I've noticed is that the wraps are starting to get better and better. By now I can say they are to the point where I wouldn't even guess they are gluten-free. There are a lot of gluten-free wraps out there to choose from but I will say that Toufayan is by far the best one you will find. It has amazing texture and is bendy and flexible like most gluten-filled wraps you would see! They are honestly the best wraps I have ever tried out of the many that I have tried. In this post I will share a few recipes as well as my favorite things and more info about Toufayan Gluten-Free Wraps.


Different flavors:
There are 4 different flavors from Toufayan that are great for multiple purposes! I actually use each flavor of wrap for a different type of gluten-free recipe and make a lot of great stuff!
  • Regular Gluten-Free - Great for quesadillas, breakfast burritos, vegetable wraps, etc!
  • Garden Vegetable - Great for vegetable or meat wraps!
  • Savory Tomato - Awesome for making a gluten-free pizza!
  • Spinach - Perfect for veggie garden wraps!

Recipes to try with Toufayan Gluten-Free Wraps:
So far with all the wraps I've tried, these are the 3 best gluten-free recipes I have come up with. They are all extremely easy to do and are very fast to make as well! I think my favorite one by far would be the pizza. Each recipe is gluten and dairy free of course. If you have kids these can all be used perfectly for whenever you may be in a hurry and want to make a quick filling meal. I hope you enjoy my recipes below!


Gluten-Free Breakfast Burrito
Whenever I think of the breakfast burrito I always think of fast food places that would serve them. The ones at Mcdonalds and such are obviously all unhealthy and most importantly contain gluten. Well with these burritos they are fairly similar! They are much bigger in size and of course gluten-free. This is a great recipe to do for the mornings if you want to mix breakfast up a little so I would really recommend it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 Toufayan Gluten-Free Wrap
  • 2 Scrambled eggs
  • Meat of your choice (Sausage, bacon, turkey, etc.)
  • Veggies of your choice (Avocado, peppers, onions, etc.)
  • Shredded cheese (Daiya cheese is dairy free)
Directions:
  1. Grease a frying pan and place on medium heat. Scramble your eggs and brown your meat then set aside. 
  2. Next saute your vegetable until tender then combine all ingredients in pan to warm up together. Add as much cheese as you desire until cheese is melted and combined well
  3. Finally add the all the ingredients to your wrap and fold. Enjoy!



Gluten-Free Vegetable and Deli Meat Wrap
This wrap idea is obviously a little more simpler and a given but I thought I'd just share with you what type of wrap I do! You don't have to use my ingredients or follow my directions directly so you can always customize this wrap to include what you like. I would recommend giving this recipe a try though if you are up for something new.

Ingredients:
  • 1 Toufayan Spinach, Garden Vegetable, or normal wrap.
  • 2 leafs of romaine lettuce
  • 4-6 pieces of deli meat (depending on size)
  • Avocado, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc. 
  • Ken's Honey Dijon Mustard (see link)
Directions:
  1. Lay the wrap down on a plate. Cut one piece of lettuce and lay in the middle. Next take half the deli meat and lay on top. Put all the vegetables of your choice on top of the meat evenly.
  2. Drizzle as much dressing as you desire on top of all the veggies and meat. Next place the remaining meat and lettuce on top of the rest to make like a sandwich. Fold the wrap over and cut in half! Pin with a toothpick if desired and enjoy!


Gluten-Free Loaded Vegetable Pizza
This gluten-free recipe is another easy one to do and one that is so filling. It can be loaded and customized with toppings of your choice so make it however you like! My ingredients are just to give you a guideline to look at but the directions are important if you want to make your pizza taste the best. This recipes is actually fairly low in calories for a pizza and is a great dinner to have if you ever crave it.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Toufayan Savory Tomato Wraps
  • Pizza sauce
  • Shredded cheese (Daiya cheese for dairy free)
  • Chicken or meat of your choice
  • Vegetable toppings of your choice
Directions:
  1. Set the oven to 350 F. Grease a cookie sheet and place one wrap on top. Make a layer of cheese on top of the wrap then place another wrap on top. Place in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes so that the wraps stick together with the cheese in between.
  2. Now place your pizza sauce and all the toppings of your choice on top of your wraps. Place in oven for another 8-10 minutes and serve! A low calorie filling gluten-free pizza. Simple as that.


My favorite things about these wraps:
  • By far my favorite thing is how amazing of a texture they all have. Toufayan's saying is, "you wouldn't know it's gluten-free", and you honestly can't tell since they are that good!
  • They are both gluten and dairy free which makes them suitable to a lot more people.
  • They have more than jut one flavor which gives you a lot more options and recipes to make with such a large variety of wraps.
  • They are low calorie and light. This isn't that important to me but I know it would be important to a lot of adults and people who want something a little lighter on their body.

Where to buy:
Toufayan Gluten-Free Wraps can currently be found at some local grocery stores but at most Health Foods. Go to Toufayan.com for more! I hope you enjoyed this review of mine and go find these wraps if you are going to try any! I really recommend them and they are by far the best gluten-free wraps I have tried in my opinion.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

6 comments:

  1. where can we find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some normal grocery stores like Publix or Krogers but definitely at a health foods store like a Whole Foods

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Whole Foods tomorrow to look for them. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find it and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Blog Taylor have shared this with my daughter she too has pots along with many other ailments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I found the wraps at our Dorothy Lane Market. Tried the spinach wrap with lunch meat, veggies, and guacamole. The taste was wonderful, as well as the texture ... I look forward to trying a scrambled egg wrap, and making a pizza.

    Taylor, thank you so much for all of your time and dedication you put into your website. My husband and I enjoy many of your recipes. Can't thank you enough :-)

    ReplyDelete