Me on the Gfree and Happy Show! (My Top 10 Gluten Free Products)




On June 3rd, I got to appear on Kathy Nelson's Gfree and Happy Show for a 2nd time! The last time I was on the Gfree and Happy show back in March it was more about explaining how I live with Celiac Disease and my rare type of Adrenal Disorder. But this time I shared my top 10 favorite gluten-free products as well as a product that I have been talking about releasing for a while. I will share with you all my favorite gluten-free foods as a teenager that I've found which I think are pretty tasty. I really enjoyed sharing my top 10 gluten-free products as well as my new product that will help make dining out gluten-free easier. Hope you enjoy the video and my top 10 list below!


My Top 10 Gluten-Free Products: (Links provided)
  1. Kinnikinnick Bread
  2. Absolutely Gluten-free Crackers
  3. Kind Bars (Specifically Cranberry Almond flavor)
  4. French Meadow Gluten-free Brownies
  5. El’s Medley
  6. Daiya Cheese
  7. Smooze Fruit Ice
  8. Kinnikinnick Pizza Crust
  9. Organic Nectars Cashew Gelato
  10. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips

Thanks again to Kathy for having me on her show again and I hope you enjoyed watching me the and all the things I share!

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment