Gluten Free For Men Review And BBQ Burger Recipe

Gluten-Free For Men is an awesome website that is..well..for men! They have information on the best gluten-free food, sauces, and of course beer. Even though I can't have beer there are still many gluten-free foods I enjoy as a guy. I used to love pizza, steak, and especially burgers of all kinds. So what does every burger or steak need? An awesome BBQ sauce to go along with it. That's exactly the BBQ sauce this is and it's natural, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free, HFCS free, and non GMO which is a big one. A lot of the BBQ sauces I've used in the past don't have the best ingredients for you. But this one has all natural ingredients and taste amazing as well. Below you will find my review of the BBQ sauce, Glutenfreeformen.com, and an awesome burger recipe you can use with the sauce as well.

BBQ Sauce:

Before, my favorite BBQ sauce was from Sweet Baby Rays but the thing I hated about it most was the artificial ingredients. The first ingredient was high fructose corn syrup, so you know right off the bat it was not a good BBQ sauce to use. The BBQ sauce from Gluten Free For Men has no high fructose corn syrup and has only natural non-GMO ingredients. It has a sweet tang flavor with a little bit of spice in it as well that makes it great for any type of meat. I've use it with a pork tenderloin, steak, and with the burger recipe you will find below. It's honestly my favorite BBQ sauce right now and I've been using it for pretty much everything. It's free of almost all allergens and is not made around any other gluten containing products so you know it's safe. If you try it out I know you'll enjoy it with any type of meat and I'm sure you can find many uses for it like I do too.

Glutenfreeformen.com:
When I first came across Gluten Free For Men, I knew that there was no other site out there like it. I think it's pretty obvious that there are a LOT more women that are gluten-free than there are men. So having a site I can go to that has information and gluten-free stuff I'd want to know as a guy is pretty cool. Even though I'm too young to have beer, most of you that are reading this are probable over 21. That being said, Glutenfreeformen.com has tons of info on the best gluten-free beers and information on gluten-free beer in general. If I could have beer and needed a place to go to learn more, this site would definitely be where I'd be heading. Along with tons of info on gluten-free beer, they also have some pretty cool recipes that any guy would want to try. From Baby Back Ribs to Chili and Philly Cheese Steak, they pretty much have every recipe you would enjoy as a guy. You can check out all their awesome recipes and gluten-free food options, Here! I hope you check out their awesome site and try out the Gluten-Free BBQ Burger recipe below!


Gluten Free BBQ Burger Recipe:
  • 2 pounds ground turkey
  • 1 cup of Gluten Free For Men BBQ sauce 
  • 2 Tbs. minced garlic 
  • Half onion (diced)
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  1. Set the oven on High heat broil or on 500 F. 
  2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and form 2-3 inch balls. Place them in a large pan lined with foil close enough to where they're not touching each other and press down until about 1 inch high. (They do not spread so don't worry if they are close to each other.)
  3. Place in the oven for 20-25 mins and your done! Taste great with the BBQ sauce too. Enjoy!

Note: Any other BBQ sauce can be substituted for this recipe and still taste great! Also make sure to check out Glutenfreeformen.com and look out for this BBQ sauce coming in September!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment