Truebar Review (A Review From A Gluten Free Teen)

There are many gluten-free bars on the market now that make it almost impossible to try them all. Sure you could go out and try lots of different brands and hope you like them, but my goal is to try and share with you the best gluten-free bars and products that I find so you don't have to go out and spend a bunch money. I'm going to be honest and say that I do get a lot of different products brought to me to try. But I do only choose the gluten-free products that I think are best and are what I would want to share with you in the first place. Truebars are definitely a great gluten-free bar that I got to try and are a bar that I am very happy to share with you too!



Benefits of Truebar:
  • Gluten-free
  • Dairy free
  • Non-Gmo
  • Natural
  • Low sugar
  • Good source of fiber
  • Good source of omega-3

What flavors there are:

My favorite things about it:
  • One thing that I do like is that they are not too high in sugar, but they are a little too high for me to have in the mornings due to my disorder.
  • I really did enjoy the variety of flavors and the amount of sweetness they each bar had. I'm not someone who enjoys very sugary bars at all!
  • Being certified non GMO is crucial to me because I have really been paying attention to this a lot more as should you
  • I like how they are natural and not made with a bunch of crazy ingredients like some gluten-free products are. Keeping my diet as natural as possible is something I really strive to do, so these bars always help with my sweet tooth in a little bit healthier of a way.

Thanks Truebar for these awesome bars and for allowing me to do a giveaway on my blog for me to share! Buy this product here!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to try a Truebar,,,,,,,they have amazing ingredients and are Healthy........that's very important to me. Thanks for the opportunity to be Astounded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE to try these! Hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete