From the gluten-free bars I've had in the past, I'd noticed that a majority of them are all pretty high in sugar. (And of course they taste great..lol) But a lot of the times it wasn't the best for me even though it may be high in other nutrients. The Gluten Free Bar is low in sugar, natural, and most importantly great tasting with all the great flavors they have. Unlike most gluten-free bars, the one thing it does have a lot of is protein. You may think, "Oh..another protein bar? Bleh!" But I can tell you, from someone that has been through a lot of bad experiences with gluten-free protein bars in the past, The Gluten Free Bar is by far the best I've ever had!
What it's free of:
- All Natural
- Good source of Omega-3
- Up to 12 grams of Protein!
- No preservatives
- No additives
- Low glycemic
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter chocolate
- Cranberry Almond
- Oatmeal Raisin (Holy crap..my favorite!)
My favorite things about it:
- First off it's made in a dedicated gluten-free facility and was started by a Celiac himself! How couldn't you be happy about that?
- Every flavor I tried was moist and filling with great texture too unlike a lot of the typical gluten-free products.
- The fact that it is natural and also has up to 12 grams of protein is amazing for me, especially coming from someone who needed a nutritious snack before a workout.
- Lastly, it's low glycemic which is most important to me! Now I don't have to worry about crashing midday after eating this bar:)
Note: This review was strictly out of my opinion and in no way was I payed to review or endorse this product.