As some of you may know, I have to avoid pretty much any type of sugar throughout my day due to my Adrenal Disorder. So when it comes to snacks and finding a good natural bar that isn't to high in sugar, it's usually pretty difficult for me to do! I know some of you may want to try and avoid high sugar bars for other reasons, but for me I have to do it to function normally each day. So, on my continuous search to find a great tasting, organic, low sugar gluten-free bar, I happily got the Taste of Nature Bar brought to me! It's much different compared to most bars you've probably tried and is one of the tastiest I've had so far too. I hope you like my simple review and I hope you can give it a try!
What makes the Taste of Nature bars different:
- Argentina Peanut Plain
- Brazilian Nut Fiesta
- California Almond Valley
- Canadian Maple Forest
- Caribbean Ginger Island
- Himalayan Goji Summit
- Louisiana Pecan Parade
- Mediterranean Pistachio Passion
- Niagara Apple Country
- Nova Scotia Blueberry Fields
- Persian Pomegranate Garden
- Polynesian Coconut Breeze
- Québec Cranberry Carnival
My Favorite things about the Taste of Nature Bar:
- Tons of awesome flavors so you're bound to find one! (The 3 I tried were great!)
- It's organic and non GMO which is important to me and probably a lot of you too.
- It's low glycemic and has no added sweeteners like some of the other high sugar gluten-free bars I've seen.
- It has no additives and is 100% natural! Usually these types of bars would be bland but as a 16 year old, I could honestly eat them every day.