Me on the Gfree and Happy Show!

On 3/18/13, I got the awesome privilege of being on Kathy Nelson's Gfree and Happy show! This was my first time going on her show and was my first time really doing anything like this before. I really looked forward to this being an opportunity for you to learn a little bit more about me and the person behind my blog. There were so many things I got to discus during the show, but why am I still writing when you can just watch it yourself!


I wanted to thank Kathy again for allowing me to come on her show and giving me this opportunity. Kathy's awesome gluten-free show airs every Monday night at 10 P.M. EST. / 7 P.M. PST. on gfreeandhappy.com. I hope you enjoyed the video and I hope it helped you learn a little bit more about me. 
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment