Pie in general is something I have never really been a fan of. After seeing this recipe and how simple it was I at least thought it was worth a shot. After taking the time to put it all together I was actually very surprised on how good it tasted! It didn't take long to make and had tons of flavor too. Hope you like it as much as I did!
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk (Use Soy, Coconut, or Almond milk to make it Dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (Earth's Choice Natural Butter is Dairy free)
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon and nutmeg; place in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over apple mixture in pie plate. In small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients, using fork, until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Store in refrigerator.