The 2 New Flavors of Coconut Bliss Dairy Free Ice Cream Are Amazing

I'm always at a stand still when it comes to deciding what gluten-free and dairy free ice cream is my favorite. That being said, any chance I get to try some new ones is always completely fine by me :) Coconut Bliss is one of my favorite ice cream companies due to the quality gluten-free and dairy free ingredients used in every single flavor. I got lucky enough to try their 2 brand new flavors and I have to say that they are ones that you have to try this summer too.


The 2 new flavors

Chocolate Chip Cookie - This one is by far my new favorite. It's practically like cookie dough ice cream except it is 100% gluten-free. I'm a fan of So Delicious Cookie Dough Ice Cream but this one surpasses it in my opinion. It is rich, creamy, and the chunks of cookies actually taste like the real thing. Put some of this ice cream between 2 actual gluten-free cookies and you'll have heaven.

Cinnamon Chocolate Fusion -  Some may not like this if they are not a fan of cinnamon. I, myself, was not too big of a fan of this flavor at first. However, the more I ate it, the more I started to like it. It tastes a little bit similar to snicker doodle but with a chocolaty twist. If you like snicker doodles and chocolate then you will definitely like this flavor. I liked it a lot by of course this flavor may not be for everyone.


Coconut Bliss Ice Cream is:
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Soy Free
  • Fish Free
  • Organic Vegan
  • Non-GMO




Enter this giveaway to win a Coconut Bliss raffle pack including a free product coupon, t-shirt, water bottle, and recipe book. 3 people will win!

Enter Giveaway:

* indicates required

Final thoughts:
If you don't like the flavor of coconut then I would definitely stay away from the plain coconut flavors. However, many of the other flavors of ice creams do not taste like coconut at all. I personally am a huge fan of every flavor and I'm super glad they all happen to be gluten and dairy free too. They are a perfect treat for the summer and I'm very glad to have them a part of the GlutenAway Online Expo this month as well. Make sure to enter the giveaway above for the chance to get some free ice cream for yourself!


What flavor of ice cream is your favorite? Comment below!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

4 comments:

  1. I'm also GF/DF due to Celiac. My favorites are vanilla (or chocolate) Tofutti, and So Delicious' new vanilla soy DF ice cream. I like the almond milk ones pretty well; I find I don't like most coconut ones as I don't care for the coconut taste. But I might try the cookie dough one you've reviewed here! I mostly like my ice cream plain, with no bits of stuff in it. So glad there are options for those of us who enjoy ice cream occasionally but can no longer do the dairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes TurboTax Premier different from TurboTax Deluxe?

    For a more accurate assessment, TurboTax employs a simple and effective Q&A format that guides users through the entire tax filing process. However, each taxpayer has different tax needs, and Intuit has introduced several TurboTax editions to meet these needs, including Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home and Business. Users may have questions about TurboTax deluxe vs premium. But which one is required? The Deluxe edition's Deduction Maximiser searches for over 350 different credits and deductions. This edition also employs Its Deductible to specifically determine the value of charitable donations. This edition includes several tax forms, but Schedule D is missing.

    WANT TO CHANGE FROM DELUXE TO FREE TURBOTAX?

    To solve the issue to downgrade from deluxe to free TurboTax. The clear and start-over feature allows for downgrading. However, the user will have to restart the return. If users haven't paid, deducted the TurboTax fee from their refund, or registered, they can delete their returns and start over in TurboTax Online. Sign in to TurboTax.com before clicking the blue button. Take me to my return button if the user hasn't already. Select Tax Tools from the left-side menu on the welcome back screen, followed by Clear & Start Over. To confirm, Select Yes.

    Working on installing TurboTax on Mac

    It is possible to install TurboTax on Mac without using a CD drive. The following steps provide detailed instructions for installing TurboTax from the app store onto your Mac: Go to the Apple App Store. Search for Turbo Tax and click get. If you have an internet connection, you will be prompted to download the File; if not, you will download it later. After clicking the get button, ensure that TurboTax appears green in the upper left-hand corner. Next, select Install after choosing to purchase the software. Once installation is complete, double-click on the TurboTax icon to launch the program. When you open TurboTax, you should be asked to sign in with your email address and password. When logging into the system, select create a new account if you do not have one already. Enter your information as requested. TurboTax then asks whether or not you are filing married jointly or separately. Depending on which answer you choose, enter the relevant information accordingly.

    How to work on TurboTax refund advance 2022?

    There are many ways you can maximize your tax refund, but one that is often overlooked is a TurboTax refund advance. The application process for this type of loan is simple and easy, and various repayment plans are available to choose from. Plus, with no credit check or monthly payments, it's easier than ever to get the most out of your TurboTax refund advance 2022. In addition, when you worked with q1uick loans on your TurboTax refund advance in 2020, we will help ensure you have all the information necessary to take advantage of all these different options.

    ReplyDelete