Gluten Free Pumpkin Pineapple Carrot Breakfast Loaf {Top 8 Allergen Free}



For the GlutenAway Virtual Expo back in July, we had a lot of great companies involved. If you attended I'm sure you got to see tons of great companies involved and learn about a lot of new gluten-free products. One of my favorite products from this expo that I discovered happened to be Wholesome Chow Mixes. All mixes are gluten-free and free of the Top 8 Allergens! Not only are they free of those allergens but they also make amazing breads and cakes like no other. One of the things I got to make with the mixes was this recipe for a Gluten-free Pumpkin Pineapple Carrot Breakfast Loaf. It's amazing and super soft to make fore breakfast. Not to mention, it's pretty easy to make too which is something I always try to share on my blog. Make sure to check out Wholesome Chow Mixes and to try out this recipe too!


Makes 1 loaf - 8 slices - Check out Wholesome Chow Mixes Here!

Gluten Free • Wheat Free • Egg Free • Dairy Free • Casein Free • Soy Free (optional) • Nut Free • Peanut Free • Low Fat

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a loaf pan (or muffin pan!)
  2. Whisk together milk, cider vinegar and oil. Add pumpkin puree, whisk well.
  3. Add cake mix and spices (if using), whisk well until smooth.
  4. Add pineapple, carrot, raisins, and walnuts (if using) and stir to blend into batter.
  5. Pour batter into prepared pan.  Bake for 30-45 minutes for muffins (check for doneness with a toothpick) or 40-50 minutes for loaf.
  6. Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
  7. While baking, prepare frosting according to the directions (if using)
  8. When muffins or loaf has cooled 100%, frost with frosting.
  9. Serve and enjoy! This can be stored in a covered container for up to 4 days.

Note: Full credit is given to Wholesome Chow for this recipe and for allowing me to share it on my blog. 
NewerStories OlderStories Home

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I'm a fall baby and I love anything with pumpkin. ;) Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a printer friendly button. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All of my favs in one recipe! Pumpkin, pineapple, raisins, carrots! Never have used these mixes before because I am not sure I can find them locally but their cookies look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete