Running a Booth at the South Florida Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event

This Sunday, February 22nd, I'll be managing a booth at Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event in Boca Raton. I'll be giving out lots of samples of 2 recipes I'm making for the expo as well as selling recipe bundles for people to buy! There will be 2 companies I will be representing while I'm there but my main focus will be sharing with you the awesome gluten-free recipes I'm bringing. Check out a little bit more about where I'll be and what recipes you'll be able to try for yourself!


What are Recipe bundles?
With our recipe bundles, we provide a complete kit of ingredients for you to make the recipe right at home. All the ingredients you need are shipped right to your door which allow for you to make the recipe without the hassle of searching for individual ingredients. The only thing we don't provide are eggs since this is a basic ingredient. Everything else is provided to make baking gluten-free as easy as can be!


Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies - We are sampling these gluten-free cookies at the expo for anybody to try. If you like the cookie right then and there, you can purchase the recipe bundle to make it for yourself at home! It comes with instructions and everything you need besides an egg. It's that simple!


Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread - We are also sampling this amazing gluten-free pumpkin bread which is one of my favorites. Just as with the cookies, you will be able to purchase this recipe to make right at home.



Companies I'll be representing:

ContentChecked - a great app which allows for you to scan any product you find to see if it is free of allergies you need to avoid or not. All you do is check your allergies you have, scan a product, then learn if it is gluten-free or contains other allergies! If it does contain an allergy you can't have, the app will find a substitution for you that is safe to try.



Gluten Intolerance Essentials - This is one of my favorite products I'm glad to represent at the expo. GI Essentials is a great supplement specifically formulated for those on a gluten-free diet. It allows for you to get all the supplements you need while being gluten-free as well as aid in recovering after being glutened.



Stop by my booth if you're there and check out the awesome companies and recipe bundles we'll be selling! For more about this expo, Click Here!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment:

  1. I love to attend such Allergen Free Wellness Event as this way I came to know more about useful information related to health. Last year when I was in New York with my family there we had attended some popular events in New York and few of them were related to health and food. We all enjoyed there, and it is such a memorable trip for all of us.

    ReplyDelete