For the GlutenAway Virtual Expo back in July, we had a lot of great companies involved. If you attended I'm sure you got to see tons of great companies involved and learn about a lot of new gluten-free products. One of my favorite products from this expo that I discovered happened to be Wholesome Chow Mixes. All mixes are gluten-free and free of the Top 8 Allergens! Not only are they free of those allergens but they also make amazing breads and cakes like no other. One of the things I got to make with the mixes was this recipe for a Gluten-free Pumpkin Pineapple Carrot Breakfast Loaf. It's amazing and super soft to make fore breakfast. Not to mention, it's pretty easy to make too which is something I always try to share on my blog. Make sure to check out Wholesome Chow Mixes and to try out this recipe too!
Makes 1 loaf - 8 slices - Check out Wholesome Chow Mixes Here!
Gluten Free • Wheat Free • Egg Free • Dairy Free • Casein Free • Soy Free (optional) • Nut Free • Peanut Free • Low Fat
- 1 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 package Wholesome Chow's Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix (or Chai Spice Cake Mix)
- 1 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 cup Frozen (or fresh) Pineapple Chunks
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- Pinch each: Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg (unless using our Chai Spice Cake Mix)
- Optional: 1/2 cup Walnuts, toasted
- 1 pack Wholesome Chow's Gluten Free Vanilla Frosting Mix (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a loaf pan (or muffin pan!)
- Whisk together milk, cider vinegar and oil. Add pumpkin puree, whisk well.
- Add cake mix and spices (if using), whisk well until smooth.
- Add pineapple, carrot, raisins, and walnuts (if using) and stir to blend into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes for muffins (check for doneness with a toothpick) or 40-50 minutes for loaf.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- While baking, prepare frosting according to the directions (if using)
- When muffins or loaf has cooled 100%, frost with frosting.
- Serve and enjoy! This can be stored in a covered container for up to 4 days.
Note: Full credit is given to Wholesome Chow for this recipe and for allowing me to share it on my blog.