If any of you know me you'll probably know that I love chocolate. Seriously if there is any in the house it will not last more than a day because I will make sure to eat it all. If you don't like chocolate then I probably won't trust you because I'm not sure if you're even human. Lol, in all seriousness I know many of you like chocolate but may be dairy free (like me) which can make it a little more difficult. Luckily there's tons of great dairy free products and chocolate from Enjoy Life to make it easier! But the one thing I haven't been able to find is a safe dairy free peanut butter cup. These used to be my favorite so that's why I decided to make my own! This recipe is both gluten-free and vegan, plus it only needs 3 ingredients! It couldn't be easier so try it out and enjoy!
- 1 10 oz. bag Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup high quality peanut butter (Almond butter for peanut free)
- Get out a couple of mini muffin tins and line them with paper or silicone cups. Standard muffin tins work too.
- Using a microwave, melt the chips and milk in a bowl for 30 seconds, take out and stir then place in for another 30 seconds if not melted.
- Once the chocolate and milk is smooth, pour a little bit of chocolate in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden.
- When they are hard, pull them out and put a dollop on nut butter on top of each one.
- Fill the remaining cup with chocolate.
- Repeat until all the cups are filled.
- Place back in the freezer. Enjoy!