3 Ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cups! {Vegan}


If any of you know me you'll probably know that I love chocolate. Seriously if there is any in the house it will not last more than a day because I will make sure to eat it all. If you don't like chocolate then I probably won't trust you because I'm not sure if you're even human. Lol, in all seriousness I know many of you like chocolate but may be dairy free (like me) which can make it a little more difficult. Luckily there's tons of great dairy free products and chocolate from Enjoy Life to make it easier! But the one thing I haven't been able to find is a safe dairy free peanut butter cup. These used to be my favorite so that's why I decided to make my own! This recipe is both gluten-free and vegan, plus it only needs 3 ingredients! It couldn't be easier so try it out and enjoy!


Ingredients:
  • 1 10 oz. bag Enjoy Life chocolate chips 
  • 3/4 cup almond milk
  • 3/4 cup high quality peanut butter (Almond butter for peanut free)

Directions:
  1. Get out a couple of mini muffin tins and line them with paper or silicone cups. Standard muffin tins work too.
  2. Using a microwave, melt the chips and milk in a bowl for 30 seconds, take out and stir then place in for another 30 seconds if not melted.
  3. Once the chocolate and milk is smooth, pour a little bit of chocolate in the bottom of each muffin cup.
  4. Place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden.
  5. When they are hard, pull them out and put a dollop on nut butter on top of each one.
  6. Fill the remaining cup with chocolate.
  7. Repeat until all the cups are filled.
  8. Place back in the freezer. Enjoy!

This recipe has been adapted from a few I've saw to make it easier and my own. I hope you enjoy!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. How big is a bag of 'enjoy little choc chips' for those of us in Australia...

    ReplyDelete