Often times I think the hardest places to have a meal that's gluten-free is when you are on the go or somewhere away from home. These were something easy that my mom and I came up with to help with school lunches since it was hard to get food then. It's super easy to make in the morning or the night before to have for your day. If you have problems with corn or want a more fresh meal, just use lettuce. That's what I do now!
- Lettuce (or Small Mission White Corn Tortillas)
- Steak, Chicken, (or Perdue Carved Chicken Breast)
- Veggies of your choice
- Any sauce you prefer (Sweet Baby Rays Sauces)
- Cheese (or Daiya Pepper Jack Cheese)
- Tear a piece of aluminum foil 6" long
- Place corn tortilla or lettuce on foil
- Add meat, cheese, veggies, & top with sauce
- Fold tortilla in half and wrap foil around wrap
- Take with you anywhere for a easy filling snack!