Very Easy Gluten Free Focaccia Crust Pizza

Over my 4 years of being gluten-free I have had trouble finding a good Focaccia bread, a good flat bread, or really any type of bread along those lines. It seemed like no company has came out with any good alternative and I honestly wasn't up for spending lots of money to try and create one myself. For years I never thought I'd find one until now! Ener-G sent me some of their samples, one of them being a gluten-free focaccia bread. I was a little worried on how it would taste since I've been let down by a lot of gluten-free breads in the past. But to my surprise this focaccia crust pizza turned out amazing! It had lots of flavor and it was very easy to make! Check out the recipe below and make sure to use Ener-G Focaccia bread for it!



Ingredients:
  • 1 Ener-G focaccia bread crust
  • Hunt's diced tomatoes (Any preferred amount) 
  • Daiya cheese
  • Basil
  • Oregano
  • Garlic

Directions:
  1. Bake crust at 350 for 7 minutes.
  2. Drain tomatoes and put desired amount on focaccia bread.
  3. Added daiya cheese, then add garlic powder and pepper to taste.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Serve!

Have you found a good Gluten-Free Focaccia Crust yet? Comment below!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment