Quick Gluten Free After Work Out Meal Tutorial



This Wednesday I decided to give you a video tutorial for an easy gluten-free after work out meal that I always make! It is also natural and dairy free as well. I pretty much cover everything you need to know on how to make this quick meal in the video, but I will post the recipe and directions below if as well. Hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Get a medium sized sauce pan and put on the stove at medium heat.
  2. Dice up any vegetables you will be using and add to the pan. (There is no specific amount)
  3. Then add the pre-grilled cut chicken to the pan as well as the Classico pasta sauce.
  4. Stir for about 5 - 10 minutes or until all the veggies and meat is cooked then you're done!
Leave a comment below if you would like me to do any more easy recipes like this on Wednesdays!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment