Ads 468x60px

September 10, 2016

RSVP for the Bella Gluten Free Twitter Party! (9/18/16 - 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST)

Have you tried Bella Gluten Free Cup-To-Table Mixes before? If not, then you are seriously missing out! As a 19 year old, I really do try and find products that make my life as easy as possible. I'm constantly busy with balancing work on top of not feeling well. So to say that I want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen when I want a gluten-free treat is definitely not something I'd be up for. That being said, Bella Gluten Free has been a favorite of mine since I discovered them earlier this year. Their packaging is amazing, their mixes are amazing, and what comes out as the finished product is even better. I'm super excited to be hosting a Twitter Party for this awesome company that I love to bake with. Make sure to RSVP below to be entered in to a giveaway for a gift basket of all of their gluten-free mixes!


Bella Gluten Free Mixes are:
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Egg Free
  • Soy Free
  • Nut Free
  • Vegan
  • Non-GMO
  • Top 8 Allergy Free

Different types of mixes in basket:
  • Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix
  • Yummy Blueberry Scone Mix
  • Gourmet Italian Pizza Crust Mix
  • Rustic Multi-Grain Dinner Roll Mix
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
  • Tender Flaky Biscuit Mix
  • Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix

Twitter Party Details:

Date/time: Sunday - 9/18/16 at 6:00 PM PST/ 9 PM EST

How to participate: Follow me on Twitter (@GlutenAway) and use #BellaGF to follow along! The twitter party will be 30 minutes long and we will announce the winner of the giveaway at 9:30 EST.


RSVP HERE to be entered to win this Bella Gluten Free Gift Basket!


Good luck to those who enter! Make sure to stay until 9:30 EST to see if you've won! I'll "see" you there!

19 comments:

Stephanie Bodine said...

Would love to try the Gourmet Italian Pizza Crust Mix

Stephanie Bodine said...

Would love to try the Gourmet Italian Pizza Crust Mix

Karen Adams said...

Yummy Blueberry Scone Mix

Licia Miles said...

I'd love to try Yummy Blueberry Scone!

Monica Amar Shah said...

would love to try this for my son who has nut allergies

Unknown said...

Have my eye on the scones!

Melissa M. said...

Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix definitely... thanks for the chance!!

Tandi Cortez-Rios said...

I would love to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.

Sindaset said...

Chocolate chip cookie mix !

Anonymous said...

I would love to try Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix.

@Littlebmom13

tmbila said...

OOH....blueberry scones!

Solecito 1220 said...

I would love to tried the products!

Brenda Haines said...

I would like to try the pizza crust first. It's very hard to find a good gluten free pizza crust!

Abby and Avery's Butterflies said...

The chewy chocolate brownies look delicious

Nikki David said...

The brownie mix sounds delicious!

Christian Gordon said...

I'd like to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!

kaflickinger74 said...

rsvp kaflickinger74

I would love to try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix:)

Unknown said...

Can they be made with an egg substitute? I'm also allergic to milk and eggs

Unknown said...

Can they be made with an egg substitute? I'm also allergic to milk and eggs

Post a Comment