Ads 468x60px

September 20, 2016

Heading to Expo East For The 2nd Time (9/22/16 - 9/25/16)

If you're going to be at Expo East in Baltimore, MD this weekend, I'd love to see you there! This mainly applies to companies who have gluten-free products since this is a huge trade show. As someone who runs a gluten-free blog, only expos, a sampling program, and now local gluten-free events, I'm always searching for more companies to work with and promote to my readers. Keep in mind, I only work with companies that I truly enjoy myself. I would never promote something that I have not tried nor do not like. If you're a company that's looking for gluten-free promotional opportunities in 2017, I'd love to meet you there! If you're just a casual reader then make sure to follow me on social media for all of the latest gluten-free products coming out soon. This show is a great way to see all of the new things coming to the gluten-free community. Email me at tmiller@glutenaway.com if you have any interest in setting up a time to meet. I can't wait to share more with you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment