This recipe is super simple and it doesn't need much besides the pesto itself. When it comes to dinner, there's not many gluten-free recipes out there that are easy. Not to mention, there's not many gluten-free pastas that taste like the old gluten-filled pasta that we used to enjoy. I often search through the stores and spend tons of time trying products to see what's best. Over the years, I've come over a few brands of pasta that I continue to use time and time again. One of my favorites is Living Now Quinoa Pasta that remains one of my favorites. This easy recipe can be used with any gluten-free pasta but I would definitely recommend Living Now over the majority that I have tried.
|The Pasta I recommend|
- 1 box pasta (I used Living Now Quinoa Penne Pasta, Organic)
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add gluten-free penne pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, place sundried tomatoes, basil leaves, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- Pulse until ingredients begin to combine, then slowly pour in organic olive oil while continuing to blend.
- Blend until thick paste is formed.
- Drain pasta and toss with sundried tomato sauce.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe by Living Now
Sponsored by Living Now
I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial on how to make this easy gluten-free recipe! What type of recipe would you like to see me do next?