Ads 468x60px

May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to All Moms - From GlutenAway


Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of the other moms out there parenting a child who is gluten-free or a child who has any other food allergy! This day is all about thanking you for being the awesome person that you are. I know my mom is the best person I know who makes me a better person, day in and day out. Without her, I wouldn't be where I am today with my food allergies or anything else in life. She's allowed me to live the best life possible just like many of you moms who allow for your child to live the best life possible too. Thank you for being such amazing people in this world and for allowing us kids (even though I'm now a young adult) to feel normal again with our food allergies. We don't know what we would do without you. Happy Mother's Day!


What would you like to thank your mom for this Mother's Day? Comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment