Ads 468x60px

January 11, 2016

Gluten Free Expos I'll Be Traveling to in 2016

At the beginning of every year I tell myself that I'm going to try and make it to more gluten-free events around the U.S. So far up until this point I haven't had much luck being a teenager short on money and all. But for 2016, I'm finally at the point where I'll be able to travel a lot more often! 2016 is going to be a huge year for me and a year I am very excited about for many reasons. One of those reasons is definitely the ability to travel to more expos this year to see bloggers, friends, and people I've been wanting to see for so long. Here's a list of all the expos I'll be at this year and when you'll be able to see me!

Natural Products Expo West
Anaheim, CA
March 9 - 13th

Gluten Free For Life Expo
Saint Petersburg, FL
March 26th

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Austin, TX
April 2nd - 3rd

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Columbus, OH
April 30th - May 1st

Gluten Free Wellness Event
St Louis, MO
May 21st

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Minneapolis, MN
June 4th - 5th

Gluten Free Wellness Event
Raleigh, NC
August 27th

Gluten Free Wellness Event
Greensboro, NC
September 10th

Natural Products Expo East
Baltomore, MD
September 21st - 24th

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Portland, OR
October 1st - 2nd

Gluten Free Wellness Event
Hartford, CT
October 8th

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Indianapolis, IN
October 29th - 30th

What expos will you be at this year? Comment below and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet!

2 comments:

giggles said...

I wish you would come to the national gluten free expo in Utah do I can look at those jackets you had on facebook

Michelle Patriarco said...

I don't know if I will make it to Columbus. I live north of there. O-H

Post a Comment