Ads 468x60px

November 9, 2015

The First Ever Gluten Free Pancake Eating Contest From The GFFA Fest!



When I attended the GFFA Fest in Indianapolis, Indiana a few weeks ago, I was pretty stoked to see that they had a gluten-free pancake contest going on. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to participate since I was running my own booth but to be honest, I'm not sure if I would have beaten these 2 anyways! The fact that one winner ate 8 pancakes in 3 minutes is beyond me, but you can definitely count on me entering the contest the next time around. Make sure to check out the GlutenAway Online Expo for more videos like these from the GFFA Fest!

How quickly do you think you could eat 8 gluten-free pancakes? Comment below! Maybe you can challenge me at the next GFFA Fest ;)

1 comments:

Casey Cromwell said...

Nope! But I would steal eight pancakes to savor later.... ;)

Post a Comment