Ads 468x60px

September 21, 2015

New Gluten Free Products Found at Expo East!

This Past week, I attended Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore, MD for the first time ever. If you don't know what Expo East is, it's a place where hundreds of companies share their products and even newly released ones coming to stores soon! I had a great time getting to try lots of new gluten-free products as well as meet a bunch of bloggers who I've been excited to see for some time now. I'll share with you all the top finds from Expo East so you can get excited about the new gluten-free products coming to shelves soon. Most of these products are brand new and some of them aren't even in stores yet!


First off before I get to the gluten-free products, I had a great time finally getting to see all my blogger friends from the many great blogs that you probably know. I got to see GF Jules, Vegetarian Mamma, Gluten Free School, I'm a Celiac, Gluten Free Globetrotter, GF Jet Set, and many more! I didn't get the chance to get a picture with all of them since the event was so crazy but I did get the chance to grab the one above. Seeing all them at these events is by far my favorite part about them and I'm beyond fortunate to know such great people in the community. Now on to the products ;)


New Gluten-Free Products I Found at Expo East:

Green Mustache's new Gluten Free and Vegan Cheddar Flavor Crackers! They taste just like goldfish and they're made out of kale and chia too! Learn more.


PUR Gum new packaging plus a new flavor of bubble gum coming out soon! Learn more.


Base Culture is a great gluten-free and vegan company coming out with brand new packaging soon! Their breads are some of the best I've tried. Learn more.


NuGo has a new gluten-free and vegan Dark Chocolate line that has tons of great new flavors! The chocolate coconut was delicious. Learn more.


Glutino is FINALLY releasing new gluten-free frosted toaster pastries! (Emphasize on the frosted) I'm not sure how they taste but they are definitely a new product to get excited about. Learn more.


Crazy Richard's is one of my favorite finds at the expo. All their nut butters are gluten-free and fortified with tons of vitamin. Not to mention they are from my hometown of Columbus, OH too :) Learn more.


Bob's Red Mill just released new gluten-free portable oatmeal's for on-the-go! Awesome find that's really needed for traveling and other quick meal situations. Learn more.


If you haven't tried Schar's new gluten-free artisan bread then you are missing out. It's by far one of the best gluten-free breads that I've tried to date plus it doesn't need to be frozen! Learn more.


Foods by George has some awesome gluten-free pecan tarts that I couldn't get enough of! His company has been around since the 90's and has some of the best pecan tarts I've ever tried. Learn more.


Hail Merry gluten-free tarts are by far my #1 new favorite gluten-free dessert. It's hard to believe that all their products are gluten-free and vegan but they are the best you will find. Learn more.


I had a great time at Expo East this year and I can't wait to go to more of these events in the future. My next stop will be the GFFA Fest in Indianapolis on October, 24th. I hope you enjoyed seeing all my gluten-free finds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment